Sales + Support
At Tramont, we maintain an elite team of sales and quoting professionals, of which many have been in our industry for the better part of their professional careers. Our sales and service representatives have an in-depth knowledge of diesel fuel system design, and state and national codes. At Tramont, our sales, engineering and manufacturing teams work closely together to ensure your order matches all of the job specifications. Experience, knowledge and our customer focused company culture mean that our customers receive the best products from the best people in the industry.
At Tramont, our engineers and industrial designers have access to the most cutting edge design technology. Whether it is a standard day tank or a complex custom project, Tramont understands UL requirements, codes, materials, and manufacturing technology like no one else in the industry.
Manufacturing and Facilities
Tramont's headquarters and manufacturing plant is located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The 175,000-square-foot manufacturing complex is one of the best full service packaging facilities in the industry. Because our corporate offices are located on the manufacturing campus, Tramont can make sure your product is being made to the highest standards and to all correct codes. Engineers frequently go to the shop floor just to be sure your product is made to your exact specifications. Our extensive generator experience and flexibility allows us to offer superior and reliable packaging services.
Tramont Quality Philosophy
At Tramont Manufacturing LLC., quality is not an abstract concept: it is our way of doing business. Our Quality Philosophy is made up of the following five parts:
- Quality starts at the top. Some companies view quality as the concern of production employees. At Tramont, senior management is committed to quality and ultimately held accountable for the company’s quality performance.
- Set ambitious quality goals and communicate them to employees. Tramont employees understand what is expected of them as individuals and work groups.
- Focus on the core business. At Tramont we focus our full attention on diesel fuel control and containment systems, instead of diluting our energies across multiple, unrelated product lines.
- Make quality part of the process. Design, production and service processes are continuously reviewed to determine how they can be improved.
- Make suppliers a partner. A product is only as good as its components. Suppliers are carefully selected and their performance monitored. Tramont works with suppliers to determine material selection and the most efficient means of delivery.